For nearly 20 years, more than 100 issues, Iconoclast Magazine has sought and chosen the best new writing and poetry available - of all genres and styles and entertainment levels. Its mission is to provide a serious publishing opportunity for unheralded, unknown but deserving creators, whose work is often overlooked or trampled in the commercial, university, or internet marketplace.
Among the writers appearing in Iconoclast first or early in their careers are:
- Stephen Graham Jones (multi-genre fiction)
- Verbena "Ben" Pastor (several Italian bestsellers)
- Karl Harshbarger
- Marshall Williams
Some of the Iconoclast Poets that have won awards:
- Terrance Hayes
- Mitch LesCarbeau
- Gerald Locklin
- Stanley Nelson
- A D. Winans
Iconoclast veterans who have won recognition in other venues:
- VV. P. Kinsella in film - "Field of Dreams"
- Mike Reiss in TV - writer/producer of "The Sirnpsons"
- Jim Siergey & Tom Roberts - syndicated comics
- Byron Becker - nature photography
- William Markiewicz - fine art
As an independent, unaffiliated publication, Iconoclast has much of value to offer American life and letters.
- U.S. - $20 for 6 Issues
- Canada/Mexico - $35
- Elsewhere - $50
- Lifetime Subscription, Anywhere - $175
Single Issues/Back Issues:
- Large $5 each
- Journal-sized $4 each
Advertisement Rates: Full Page - $100, Half Page - $60, Quarter Page - $35
*Discount of 10% for two issue run, 20% for three, 30% four or more